Looking for high voltage transformer or power supply or wrecked tube linear

Lee Boulineau n4mvl at YAHOO.COM
Sun Feb 23 06:55:28 EST 2003

Hello!

I'm looking for some parts for an amp project - mainly
power supply parts - I especially need a high voltage
plate transformer that with capacitive filtering will
put out 1500 to 2500 VDC @ 500-1000 mA ICAS - I will
also consider 'junker ' amps with a fried RF deck,
provided the 'iron' is still good - maybe a Heath
SB200-220-221, Ameritron AL811-AL811H-AL572-AL80,
Yaesu FL2100B, or any amp designed to handle 3-4
811As, 2-4 572Bs, a 3-500Z, or even a tetrode or 2
like the 7034/7035/7094/4X150/4X250. I only want a
NON_WORKING amp with a good PS transformer - no sweep
tubes please- I would also prefer to pick this up - I
will travel to Florida, South Georgia, or South
Alabama to pickup - in not, I'll consider having it
shipped!

Thanks & 73,

Lee N4MVL

http://taxes.yahoo.com/