SB-200

Carlos Avellanet [kf4rrn] kf4rrn at COX.NET
Sun Feb 23 09:49:39 EST 2003

Pretty good.  I'll heed the advise.  Mark also mentioned the purpose and
effect of replacing R-12.  I am not going to mess with it today.  I think
Harbach Electronics is back open.  I am going to check with and eBay them
for replacements.

Also, I just purchased another SB-200 that someone tried to convert to 6
meters but never finished the mod.  If it is a feasible repair I'll fix it,
if not I'll use it for parts.  I should be here sometime next week.

Thanks,
Carlos.