[ForSale-Swap] FS: LIST OF BOOKS & MANUALS - LIST #1

Joseph W. Lutz tazzie at LOCALNET.COM
Mon Jan 6 13:04:05 EST 2003

Hi all -

  I have individually contacted everyone that asked [so far], and those
that got the books were on the 'pc' at the right time I guess.  This to
inform any others that all items except #8 - The Motorola Spectra
Manual - are gone.  Seeing that it is still snowing here - guess I
can get to work on another list.  Thanks to all.
73,
Joe W7LPF