FS: HEATHKIT TRAINING ITEMS

Joseph W. Lutz tazzie at LOCALNET.COM
Mon Jan 6 14:11:19 EST 2003

Here you go!  For those that want to have all the Heathkit items:

Item #1  - HEATHKIT CONTINUING EDUCATION - AMATEUR RADIO NOVICE
           LICENSE.  This has never been used - I got it for my
           wife to get her license [which she never started on]
           and I think I still have the final exam envelope, which
           if found I will send to whomever get this.  The cassette
           tapes are still in it and no writing on the pages.  Only
           'flaw' is that the cover is coming loose - which can be
           glued back together. Date of 1977 on first page.
           Price: $50.00 + Shipping [this is over 6#].

Item #2  - HEATHKIT/ZENITH EDUCATION SYSTEMS - AMATEUR RADIO
           Individual Learning Program - GENERAL LICENSE.  This one
           is in Good to VG shape for all the 'traveling' it has
           done.  No writing on the pages, really neat Color Code
           Chart for Resistors, etc included. The only thing missing
           are the [4] Cassette tapes - which I should still have and
           may be with all my Commodore stuff [6 boxes full!!!].  IF
           I come across the tapes, I will make sure they go to
           whomever buys this.  Consists of [2] loose leaf books, in
           good to very good shape.
           Price:  $65.00 + Shipping [between 8 - 10#]

Shipping from 15905.
73,
Joe W7LPF