Electrolytic capacitors for HO-10/SB-610

Diane Swynar gswynar at DURHAM.NET
Wed Jan 8 08:38:25 EST 2003

Larry,

When I had to replace one of those capacitors in my own SB-610 (per posting
of about a month ago) I was faced with the same dilema...!

My "junque boxxe"---as ample as it is---did NOT yield anything very close
to what I needed. Lucky for me, I had a DOA junker RCA training
course 'scope from that same era on hand, & I managed to find a suitable
replacement from within its bowels.

The transplant was a resounding success, BTW, & speaks volumes on the
advantages of retaining such "junkers" just-in-case...

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ