Heath SB-301

Mark Graalman WB8JKR wb8jkr at JUNO.COM
Fri Jan 10 12:10:10 EST 2003

 I agree completely. I have an SB-301 here and with good
tubes and a good alignment the measured MDS of this
receiver on CW is -137 dBM or about .09 uV/10 dB s/n
ratio. Just as hot as 90% of the receivers today.
 More gain won't make it more sensitive, just more prone
to overload and the SB-301 is MUCH better in that
respect than the SB-303.

73,  Mark  WB8JKR