Heath prices

kirk kirk at 3RIVERS.NET
Tue Jan 14 10:17:05 EST 2003

I agree very much with Lee.
That gear could end up in a dumpster a few years from now if school
property.

Kirk

-----Original Message-----
From: Heathkit Owners and Collectors List
[mailto:HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV]On Behalf Of Gerald C. Lemay
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 6:37 AM
To: HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: Re: Heath prices

Why not sell them to the highest bidder and donate the cash to the school?
I just wonder if the people at the school would know what to do with the
equipment, especially since it is tube-type. I've seen too many nice old
radios languishing and finally being disposed by the recipients due to
lack of interest and knowledge. BTW: the d8apro.com website is a good one
to get an idea of what the gear is worth.