Need Power Cable for SB303

Doug Shields w4das at ADELPHIA.NET
Sat Jan 18 12:10:59 EST 2003

Charlie,
    The SB-303 power cord is one Heathkit part that I have not been able to
find.  I have been searching for several years.  I even went to a power cord
manufacturer to see about getting some made.  Unfortunately, the tooling
cost was prohibitive.  If anyone knows of a source for these, please let us
all know.  Even any information about the female end that plugs into the
receiver would be helpful.  Or, any vendor information from Heathkit would
also be useful.  If I ever find any, I will make them available to the list.

Doug  W4DAS