2 questions

Edwin J Forwood e.j.forwood at JUNO.COM
Sat Jan 18 00:56:02 EST 2003

Answer to question #2: A definite YES!
W6LRG - Don - "Lazy Retired Guy" appears   from the either in Atwater,
Ca. every Sunday at 20:30 UTC on 14.292 MHz. to talk to everyone that
wants to talk about their "Green Boxes".
BTW there are 2 other nets preceding the "New Heathkit Net" that are also
a lode of fun, the Sunday fun starts out with the "Hallicrafters Net"
followed by the "Vintage Sideband Net".
Join us for lots of information, swap info, and general reminiscences of
old rigs and times gone but not forgotten.
73's de Jerry, KØEJF

On Fri, 17 Jan 2003 20:28:57 -0500 Mike Penzo <penzo at JUNO.COM> writes:
> 1) Does anyone know where I can find a 400Hz crystal filter for my
> HW101?
>
> 2) Is there a Heathkit collectors net that meets regularly on HF?
>
> Thanks and 73,
> Mike

> To post - HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV

E. J. (Jerry) Forwood