Need Power Cable for SB303

Gerald C. Lemay w1id at FCGNETWORKS.NET
Sat Jan 18 19:20:12 EST 2003

Do you want the genuine article to keep the receiver "museum quality" or do
you want to use it to get on the air. How you answer that question will
determine if you are willing to replace the AC connector with another one
(such as the Hewlett Packard type) or let the receiver sit on a shelf for a
long, indeterminate period of time. I changed the connector. So I have
lowered the resale value of my receiver. OH NO!!! Seeing I only paid fifty
bucks for it and I don't plan on selling it, I didn't lose anything.

-----Original Message-----
From: Heathkit Owners and Collectors List
[mailto:HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV]On Behalf Of Charles and Sandi Hugg
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2003 12:00 AM
To: HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: Need Power Cable for SB303

Does anyone have a 120 volt Power Cord for the Heathkit SB-303 or know where
I can fine one ? This one has a connector on the end that plugs into the
receiver that has 3 receptacles in it, like a modern cord , but smaller.
Thanks,
Charlie Hugg, K5MBX