FS: SB-201, SB-401 (2), SB-400 parts

tlee tlee at WCOIL.COM
Fri Jan 24 01:29:06 EST 2003

I have the following for sale.

SB-201 amp in good shape.--New Chinese tubes, new meter and bleeder resistors.--Will include the old Cetron 572B's  $325

I have two (2) SB-401 transmitters that need work.  Both look fairly good--one  transmits on some bands and the other one doesn't transmit at all.  Cases need cleaned--maybe painted-- but fronts look good with all knobs. No crystal packs in either transmitter.   $85 each

Also I am parting out an SB-400 transmitter--crystal pack is sold but most of the rest of it is there.

No manuals or power cords on either of the SB-401's. I prefer pickup on these if possible but can ship.  You will get a good packing job on any of these items but buyer pays all shipping and all packing costs.  Units are heavy so shipping may be expensive but it will be the actual shipping costs to your QTH.  CONUS shipping only.  I will accept PayPal or postal MO on these.  All equipment is sold "AS IS".  Email me with any other questions.  I will be at the Mansfield, Ohio  hamfest in a couple weeks for anyone wishing to pick up any of the above.

Ted  N8GPQ
Ada, OH  45810