Nedded: SB-101 HFO Crystals

Hallidy, Dave DHallidy at MICROWAVEDATA.COM
Fri Jan 24 09:38:09 EST 2003

All-
I'm restoring an SB-101 and found during the process that the Heterodyne
Oscillator crystals on three bands won't start.  I wonder if anyone in
"Green" land has an HW-100/101 or SB-100/101/102 that they are parting out
with the Heterodyne Oscillator crystals still intact.  I specifically need
the ones for 21, 28.0, and 29.0 MHz (29.895, 36.895, and 37.895 MHz,
respectively).  I'd take an entire Heterodyne Oscillator Switch Deck with
all the crystals, if that's what you wanted to do.
If you can help, I'd appreciate hearing from you.
Thanks in advance!
Regards,
Dave Hallidy K2DH