Need manual for HM-9-A QRP Wattmeter

Army Curtis acurtis at ANDERSOFT.COM
Thu Jul 10 08:39:36 EDT 2003

Doug,

I have the pages you want already scanned, and can e-mail them to you.
There are a total of 13 pages, each one is less than 100K in size, so
you are looking at something less than 1MB for the entire thing.

Please advise if you want me to go ahead and send those to you, and what
e-mail address you want me to send them to.

73,

Army - AE5P

-----Original Message-----
From: Heathkit Owners and Collectors List
[mailto:HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV] On Behalf Of Doug Shields
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 9:08 PM
To: HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: Need manual for HM-9-A QRP Wattmeter

Hello all,
   I picked up an HM-9-A QRP Wattmeter that is currently set up for 2
meter
operation.  I got a pack of parts that looks like it has the parts for
putting the meter on HF.  Does anyone have a manual for the HM-9 or
HM-9-A
or at least a copy or scan of the pages that describe the setup for HF
operation.  I want to get the meter on HF for a friend that has an HW-9.
Any help would be appreciated.
   My earlier request for a manual for the IM-2203 was answered by a ham
about 2 miles away.  It is a small world sometimes!  Thanks for a great
list
and all the help that is out there.

Doug  W4DAS