SB 401 /SB 300

Dale Jones aa7xx at SIPNSEARCH.COM
Mon Jul 14 22:08:25 EDT 2003

I picked up a SB and before I part it out or sell it, I thought I would try
to get it to work  The first problem that I run into, when I plug the
het osc patch cord from the SB 401 into the SB 300 it mutes the station on
the SB 300. Also changed the osc tube 6AW8. I have double checked the patch
cords connection between the 401 and the 300, they matched up according to
the manual.

Also the 401 does not change station in ether the trans/rec or the transmit
mode.

Any suggestions.

The heath kit greenie  Dale AA7XX