Quality reproduction manuals

Misic, George J. GMisic at MEDRAD.COM
Mon Jul 21 13:33:27 EDT 2003

Dave and Group,

I am a happy user of Dr. Al Bernard's manuals; they are EXCELLENT!  73.

George KE8RN

-----Original Message-----
From: David Knepper [mailto:cra at FLOODCITY.NET]
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2003 5:41 PM
To: HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: Quality reproduction manuals

The standard by which other manual are judged are those produced by Dr.
Bernard.  The good Doctor replicates Collins, Heathkit, and others with the
quality that even rivals the originals.  Those who have purchased manuals
from Al can attest to their quality.  I will go far as to say that when
comparing his manuals to the originals, it is hard to see the difference.

 Each manual is is faithfully reproduced, particularly, the fold-out
schematics, just like the originals. His address is Alvin J. Bernard, P.I.,
Box 690098, Orlando, FL, 32869-0098, Phone number (407) 351-5536, email:
ni4q at juno.com

The CRA unequivocally endorses his manuals.   By the way, his prices are
very competitive.

Thank you.

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal