SB620 Diode

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BREVARD.NET
Mon Jul 21 16:44:56 EDT 2003

Hi,
The heathkit diode is no longer made.  Mouser part # 583-R2000F at $.35
works well.  This is a 2000 piv diode.  While replacing the diode
replace all of the resistors in the HV circuit with 1% metal film
resistors from Mouser.  Do the caps also.  Use two .05 mf 1600v orange
drops from Antique Electronics to make a >1 mf.
Wayne;
W4GBW