HW32A Question

Mark Graalman WB8JKR wb8jkr at JUNO.COM
Tue Jul 29 20:01:19 EDT 2003

 I don't know about expand, but I don't see why it couldn't
be shifted down by changing the HET osc. frequency the
desired amount. CW could be added by adding a crystal
in the BFO that is about 800 hz above the I.F. center frequency
and using it instead of the USB crystal in the transmit mode.
Also unbalance the balanced modulator with a transistor switch
which would be controlled by the CW keying.
 But considering the very nature of the rig, I would deem it more
trouble than it would be worth.

73,  Mark  WB8JKR