SB-200 Problem

Carlos Avellanet [kf4rrn] kf4rrn at COX.NET
Tue Jun 10 20:50:15 EDT 2003

HI gang,

  After taking a few days off, I finally finished the SB-200 project
today--hopefully for good.  I got tired of the troubleshooting so I just
went ahead and installed the whole rebuild kit from Harbach Electronics,
power supply board, soft start, and step start.  I also installed a glitch
resistor and diodes across the meter terminals and some other suggested mods
and improvements mostly from the Measures web site.  The amp is working
great on all bands [knock on wood].  I want to thanks the list for all the
help and inputs provided and would like to recommend the upgrade to anyone
having problems with it's SB-200.  It is a simple upgrade work wise and it
will give your amp a new lease on life.

Thanks & 73,
Carlos. KF4RRN