Heath items For Sales

Mark V. Johnson mvjohn at SYMPATICO.CA
Fri Jun 13 20:29:02 EDT 2003

Hello to the Heath team;

Its happened...too much Heath stuff so I must sell some!

1) SB300 & SB400 twins. Never thought I'd sell these but I'm outta
space. These are in very good shape, & includes the hookup cables so in
essence its a turnkey set up. Just add Speaker, Mic and Key and away you
go. I've done a lot of work on these to get them to spec and I have used
them often so I  know they work well. Many new tubes, alignments have
been done, voltages all on spec....operation  is  great. Cabinets are
original paint with minimal scuffs etc. The SB300 has all 3 filters for
SSB, CW, and AM . Dials are not cracked. Pics available.  $375.00 US for
the pair.

2) IM-2410 Frequency Counter. Works to 225mhz. Calibration done to a
commercial unit. Don't need it as I picked up an IM-2420. $60.00US

3) Complete SB-104a setup. Includes SB-604 Speaker, HP-1144 Power
Supply, SB-644 remote VFO, SB-614 scope and SB-634 Console. Again,  a
turnkey working setup  that I used frequently. All units working to
spec. Cabinets, feet, knobs, etc. all in very good shape. $575.00US for
the entire station. Prefer not to split up.

Heath (and other appropriate gear) 2 pin Mic Connectors. These are New
Old Stock, Amphenol  connectors with cord spring and set screw. $10.00US
for first one, $6.00US for each additional and I pay mailing costs on
these.

Thanks team!

MV Johnson VE3DJU/VE3DDI