D104 Question

EDWIN J FORWOOD e.j.forwood at JUNO.COM
Wed Jun 18 23:23:03 EDT 2003

Any mic will work in VOX mode, if the transmitter has VOX!
D104's work well in VOX mode as long as the transmitter is setup for a
high impedance mic and you have the mic wired so that the mic element is
connected to the audio input all the time.
The Push to Talk should only key the transmitter and not break the
connection to the mic element when you un key (release the PTT).
Adjust the Gain and Delay settings on the VOX to match your voice and way
of talking.  All should work fine, IF your transmitter has VOX available.
73 de Jerry, KØEJF