HEATH TWINS-PLUS

mark coker KC7JOG at WEBTV.NET
Sat Jun 21 00:01:26 EDT 2003

For Sale:
SB-300  with manual
SB-401  with manual
SB-600  station speaker  with manual
SB-610   scope with manual
EV-638   desk microphone no manual        All inter connecting cables
and  power cords included.
All items appear to be in very good condition.
All were donated to our Junior High Amateur Radio Club in Camp Verde,
Arizona.   I am told they work, but nothing has been tested.  Will bring
to Fort Tuthill Hamfest  in Flagstaff, Arizona, if someone is interested
and does not want to pay to have them packed and shipped.
Price unshipped for everything  is $350.00.  All proceeds go to the
club.  Interested parties  may call  928 567-5446 or e-mail any time.
Thanks, Mark