RX tubes in HW-101

Marten T Beels martentb at GOSHEN.EDU
Tue Jun 24 11:19:06 EDT 2003

Thanks to all those who responded.  My manual lists 6146, so that's what I'll
go with.

Ed, perhaps I was looking at the tube socket of the 6EV5 from the wrong end, in
which case it would be pin 2 that has been cut, and not pin 6.  That would make
more sense.

Marten
KC8HZM

Quoting ma.locksmith at juno.com: