spare crystals

rayfri rayfri at NETWORLD.COM
Tue Jun 24 19:00:34 EDT 2003

Went through my stash of crystals and found a number of duplicates, so
thought I'd offer them
up for sale.  They are FT 243 type....

One for 7180     One for 7190    Two for 8075 (for 2 meter operation)
and One for 8083 which I think is about 146.2...
     I may decide to part with some of the singles I have.  Will post if
and when I make up my mind.
Right now, these are just duplicates....

I've been told that crystals have been going for about 15 dollars apiece
(I'll pay postage), but am willing to negotiate and am also willing to
consider trades for old ARRL publications or other things.  Make an
offer or suggestion.  If someone wants all five of them, I'd consider
trading for an electronic item ...  I'm not greedy HI HI.
Ray  wa7itz