Request for in sale Heath HF amplifiers

oh8jep apo at KOTINET.COM
Sun Jun 29 10:45:55 EDT 2003

Hello!

I am interested to buy in reasonable price Heatkit HF amplifier,SB-200,SB220,SB221 etc.
also if anyone has in sale good project amplifier with in good shape cabinet I am interested,
any "lighter weight" amplifier can be accepted. The "ligter weight" due to enormous shipping
cost to Finland,30-50 lbs can be accepted hi! Anyway the shipping cost will not be a big problem
from my site if good price/quality project or amplifier can be found.

Any offers??

Best 73's

Aatos OH8JEP

Ps. I have PayPal account so instant rapid payment is possible by this way