SB-200 Follow up

Carlos Avellanet [kf4rrn] kf4rrn at COX.NET
Fri Mar 7 00:53:58 EST 2003

Thanks for all the replies.  Martin have graciously stepped up and will send
me what I need.  I think I may know now why the resistor blew.  Every reply
I got mention R-12 being a wire wound resistor.  Well, from the little tiny
bits that were left of off the resistor after it blew up, it was totally
chattered, I determined it was a carbon resistor and that's why I was
looking for a carbon replacement.  If it in fact it was carbon, then that's
probably why it went the way it did.  I will post update after I receive and
install the new one.

73,
Carlos. KF4RRN