SB-101 1st IF cathode resistor question

Ed Lambert ma.locksmith at JUNO.COM
Thu Mar 20 08:46:12 EST 2003

When you said there were 66 ohm resistors installed, I thought I'd look
at my manual because there's no 66 ohm carbon resistor made.  The three
values close are 56, 62, and 68.

My manual, dated 11-25-66 shows 56 (not 66) ohm resistors in those
positions in both the schematic and the construction pages.

Since the screen voltage is higher than expected, I would start looking
at resistor values around there also....  especially the 22K 1 watt to
B+.

Ed
K1ZOK