In need of a power cord for HW101

K2LAZ k2laz at NETSCAPE.NET
Thu Mar 20 08:41:43 EST 2003

Hello group,

I will be (trying to) bring my old faithful HW101, the big mean green machine on the air.  I fix its fequency drifting (anybody got any ideas?) But I am also in need of a new power cable for the puppy, the one that I got is starting to get frayed (not good when 750 Volts are going through it).  Does anyone have one that can be had for a reasonable price or know of a good source for this.  It is the power cable between it and its power supply.

Any help would be appreciated.

All the best,
--
73, K2LAZ
--laz

Please ignore the following solicitations:

http://aim.aol.com/aimnew/Aim/register.adp?promos=380455