Antenna Tuner SA 2040 or SA 2060 WTB

Edwin J Forwood e.j.forwood at JUNO.COM
Sun Mar 23 11:57:49 EST 2003

If you want the best one, go for the SA-2060A.  The 2040 is the older and
most limited, especially it's lack of meters.  The SA-2060, I use one all
the time, works very well.  It has good roller inductor with turns
counter and  a good metering system both power out and SWR in two ranges,
Low - 200 watts and Hi - 2000 Watts.  It will work with single wires,
Balanced lines, and coax.  However, if you use either single wires or
balanced lines, you must leave one of the coax positions un connected or
it will feed both one of the coax fed antennas and the balanced / single
line fed antenna at the same time.  The SA-2060A has an improved
switching circuit that corrected this flaw.
73's de Jerry, KØEJF

On Sat, 22 Mar 2003 19:11:34 -0800 jerry_rego <jerry_rego at HOTPOP.COM>
writes:
> Wanted an antenna tuner the 2040 0r 2060.  I believe I have the
> numbers right - but I guess everyone knows what I am talking about.
>
> Jerry Rego
> 850 767 0265

> To post - HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV

E. J. (Jerry) Forwood