re sb-104a

Murray Grandy mgrandy at TELUS.NET
Mon Mar 24 16:44:23 EST 2003

Just thought I would let you know the on going saga of the SB-104A. Last night I tested it at least 25 or thirty times without fail. Everything worked perfect. I tried it this morning and all that would happen is the power meter would go up 100 watt point and then drop back down to zero. I did this 5 or 6 times and the same thing happened. I left it for a couple of hours, went back to it, and now it is back to where there is no power out at all with key or tune button. Still works %100 with the mic. This radio has got me buffaloed. Any more thoughts. It is not a wiring error I'm sure.
Murray

---