FS: SB Equipment Line/Digital Readout

tlee tlee at WCOIL.COM
Tue Mar 25 15:26:12 EST 2003

For Sale:

Heathkit SB-303 receiver with CW filter, manual and power cord(not original cord but works OK).  Case has been repainted but it looks very very good.  Front of unit is like new -- shiney knobs and all.  Previous owner engraved SS number on back.  $250 plus shipping

Heathkit SB-401 in good shape.  Has crystal pack, original power cord and manual.  $150 plus shipping

I would sell the SB-303 and SB-401 together for $350 and would include an SB-600 speaker in deal.  Will not sell the speaker seperately.

SB-101 with HP-23 power supply.  Nice shape--case has been repainted but looks good.  No dents but a few paint nicks.  $150 plus shipping.

SB-401 transmitter which needs work.  Case needs a cleaning or paint job.  No crystal pack, power cord or manual.  $75 plus shipping.

Almost All Digital Electronics digital readout in kit form for use with Heathkit SB/HW series of radios.  Hasn't been assembled yet.  Also have the optional case/PS for it.  This is the backlite model.  All assembly papers included.  $95 plus shipping.

I can send pictures on request.  I an not interested in any trades.   73  Ted N8GPQ