DZkit up

Brian Wood brianmwood at DIRECWAY.COM
Tue Mar 25 14:42:09 EST 2003

I think Qwest has fixed its DSL problems and the DZ site appears to be up,
so please have a look. I made a few changes to the look of the site based on
your feedback. Thanks. By the way, the tiny, embedded PC in the PSKube can
run Linux as well as Windows. I haven't tried it, but it's supposed to work.
Now, getting apps for it may be tougher!

Just to keep this somewhat Heathkit related, please send me some of your
favorite links to Heath related stuff and I'll add them to the Links page. I
have a few there already, but more would be better!

I'm trying hard to get a finished pre-production model of the PSKube ready
to show at Dayton. Please let me know if you are planning to go so I can
show it off to you.

73,

Brian, W0DZ