SB-301

Mark Graalman WB8JKR wb8jkr at JUNO.COM
Mon Mar 31 11:24:45 EST 2003

 Mine has gone to 40 over quite a few times. The calibrate signal
is about 20 over on 80 meters, gradually dropping to about S2 at
the top end of 10 meters. I'd say put you circuitry back to original
and maybe check the tubes and/or your RF/I.F. alignment.
 I don't have the schematic in front of me, but it seems to me the
S meter measures the voltage drop in the screen of the last I.F. amp
and not the AGC voltage.

73,  Mark  WB8JKR