VTVM resistors

Charles W. Morehouse w4gbw at BREVARD.NET
Wed May 14 01:10:46 EDT 2003

Hi Ron,
Looking at the IM-13 schematic and can't find any values such as 21.62K
or 68.38K values.  The resistors are all even values.  Probably only one
is bad.  Locate that one.  Mouser has most of the values or ones very
close in 1%.  Be sure to check or replace the high values resistors in
the circuit.  If you still have problems, I can send you the range
switch from a V-7A.  All VTVM's were the same.  The resistors all check
good.  $15 plus postage.  The IM-13 is my everyday bench meter.
Try and find that bad one.  Is the meter inaccurate on all ranges or
only after say the 50 volt range. That is a big clue. Is it accurate on
ohms?  Good luck and 73's.
Wayne;
W4GBW