WTB : Manuals for Heath SK-101 and IP-28

Phillip Wilson wilphilson at EARTHLINK.NET
Mon May 19 18:36:21 EDT 2003

Fellow list members,

Thanks for the offers and help in finding the above manuals.  Thru your
efforts I have located two sources for these manuals - The ManualMan and at
Don Peterson's Heath1 web site.  I very much appreciate the information and
offers for copies from the list members.  It is help like this that makes
this such a worthwhile web site and such a great resource !

73,
Phil, K6CRA