Need Transforjer; RE: Hookup wire

] William Ward spencer_4488 at MSN.COM
Tue Nov 4 17:24:56 EST 2003

Thanks to those who answered with ideas about the hook up wire; I'll check out some of those sources right away.

Now another snag was encountered in renovation of my DX 20 transmitter - power transformer is shot.  I need one with 115 VAC input, and secondaries of 6.3VAC filament winding, 5 VAC filament winding and 600VAC center tapped at 120 ma for B+.  My repro copy of the manual does not have any part numbers for any parts.  I would like to have an original Heath part, but if necessary, may find a substitute at a local store that has a few of vintage Stancor and Chicago transformers.

Any help appreciated.
Bill  W4PCK