FS: Lots of Heathkits!

Mary Ann Burke burke59 at ADELPHIA.NET
Tue Nov 4 18:07:20 EST 2003

Hi all,
I have some more Heathkits from my dad's "collection!"

1.    HD-1416, Code Oscillator, Best Offer + shipping.  The cabinet and face are in mint condition.  The original manual is included and is also in mint condition.

2.    IT-2232, Component Tracer, Best Offer + shipping.  There are a few light surface scratches on the cabinet, but overall the cabinet and face are in excellent condition.  When plugged in the light and screen work and all knobs turn.  The original manual and schematics is included and is in excellent condition with the checklist completed.  My dad wrote the serial number and date he built it inside the front cover.

3.    IM-4120, 250 MHz Frequency/Period Meter, Best Offer + shipping.  The cabinet and face are in excellent condition.  When plugged in the lights and meters work and the knobs turn.  The original manual and schematics are included and are in excellent condition with the checklist completed.

4.    IM-5225, FET Multimeter, Best Offer + shipping.  The cabinet and face are in excellent condition.  The meter works when plugged in and the knobs turn.  The original manual and schematics are included and are in excellent condition with the checklist completed.

5.    HC-1032, Octoport, UNASSEMBLED, Best Offer + shipping.  This is in the original box and looks like the contents have never been disturbed.  Manual is included.

6.    HD-4040, Terminal Node Controller, Best Offer + shipping.  The cabinet is in good condition with a few scratches.  The face is in excellent condition.  The lights work when plugged in.  The original assembly and users manuals and schematics are included and are in excellent condition with the checklist completed.

7.    IG-4244, Precision Oscilloscope Calibrator, Best Offer + shipping.  The cabinet and face are in excellent condition.  The light works when plugged in and the knobs turn.  The original manual and schematics are included and are in excellent condition with the checklist completed.

8.    IP-2760, Battery Eliminator, Best Offer + shipping.  The cabinet and face are in excellent condition.  The knobs turn and meter works.  The original manual and schematics are included and are in excellent condition with the checklist completed.

9.    IP-2718, Tri Power Supply, Best Offer + shipping.  The cabinet and face are in excellent condition.  The meter and lights work when plugged in and the knobs turn.  The original manual and schematics are included and are in excellent condition with the checklist completed.

10.    HK-232, Packkit, Best Offer + shipping.  The cabinet and face are in excellent condition.  There is no power supply so I can't verify what it does when plugged in.  The technical and user manuals are included.  There are also tech, user, and assy manuals for the HK-232-A (don't know if they're supposed to go with this unit, but I'll sell them together).

11.    IT-2240, Digital LC Bridge, Best Offer + shipping.  The cabinet and face are in excellent condition with a few small surface scratches on the cabinet.  The lights and meters work when plugged in and the knobs turn and buttons work.  The original manual and schematics are included and are in excellent condition with the checklist completed.

12.    IM-5210, 40 KV Probe Meter, Best Offer + shipping.  Excellent condition.  The original manual is included and are in excellent condition with the checklist completed.

13.    HDA-4040-1, TNC Status Indicator, Best Offer + shipping.  The cabinet and face are in excellent condition.  There is no lamp in the hole marked "conv," but then again I don't know that there really should be one!  The original manual and schematics are included and are in excellent condition with the checklist completed.

14.    IM-2202, Portagle Digital Multimeter, Best Offer + shipping.  The cabinet and face are in excellent condition.  There are a few small surface scratches on the cabinet.  When plugged in nothing lights up....but is it supposed to?  The knob and buttons work.  The original manual and schematics are included and are in excellent condition with the checklist completed.  A bunch of updated pages were inserted into the manual and these are a bit dog-eared.

15.    HWA-6502-1, 25-Watt, 2-Meter Amplified Module, Best Offer + shipping.  The cabinet and face are in excellent condition.  There are no cables included.  The original manual and schematics are included and are in very good condition.

16.    H-17, 5-1/4" Floppy Drive, Best Offer + shipping.  This is in the original packaging, never used.  The original assembly and operation manuals are included and are in mint condition.

17.    I have four boxes (about 3-1/2 to 4 pounds each) of brand new resistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, fuses, connectors, switches, you name it.  I divided things as best I could so each box has about an equal amount of each.  Best offer + shipping!

I'm selling these items for my Dad, who has retired from going up and down the basement stairs.  I don't know anything about most of these items, but he tells me that they all worked perfectly.  I can provided pictures upon request.  If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

Thanks,
Annie