FS HN-31 CANTENNA AND MANUAL

Ken Bakhaus bakken at NET-PORT.COM
Sat Nov 8 12:01:38 EST 2003

    For Sale - HN-31 Cantenna and manual in very good condition. I don't think the cantenna has ever had oil of any type in it. The can itself is in excellent shape except for minor corrosion on the top. One spot of about 1 sq. in. has minor surface rust. This came from a person who worked on CB equipment so it may have never seen more than a few watts. The element measures 48.9 ohms with my digital meter. Price is $35.00 including uninsured shipping - insurance is $1.30 extra. Can pay via Paypal cash transfer, check or MO. Checks delay shipping 8 business days. Pictures available as below: Contact K8PAO, Ken - bakken at net-port.com .

http://members.net-port.com/~bakken/images/can-1.jpg

http://members.net-port.com/~bakken/images/can-2.jpg

http://members.net-port.com/~bakken/images/can-3.jpg

http://members.net-port.com/~bakken/images/can-4.jpg