FS: Heath Twins-/HO-10 Scope

tlee tlee at WCOIL.COM
Sat Nov 8 19:42:35 EST 2003

I have the following for sale or trade.  I would prefer pickup at Fort Wayne Hamfest if possible.

SB-401, SB-301, SB-600 combo.  No manuals and they need some electrical work.  SB-401 will not transmit but lights up.  SB-301 receives OK but someone added a pot(controls meter zero) and switch(not hooked up) to front panel(placement of these look good).  $150 for all three pieces plus all shipping and packing if you don't pick it up. (Three seperate packages on this).  I do not want to sell each item seperately. No crystal pack or extra filters.  I have a few interconnecting cables but not all of them.

HO-10 monitor scope that needs work.  CRT is good in it but I think PS caps need replaced and maybe diodes. Trace is erratic.   I have the caps for it but never replaced them.  $50 plus shipping and packing.

I still have a few parts left on an SB-400 junker.  Let me know what you need.

Trade all of this on HW-104 in working condition.  Would take other Heath items as well.  Trying to thin down my Heath gear here and also don't have time right now to repair these items.  Again I prefer pickup (Fort Wayne Hamfest or NW Ohio) as I really do not want to ship unless neccesary.

Ted N8GPQ