Info?

Rinkie & Ron Pollack rinkies at ADELPHIA.NET
Wed Nov 12 12:27:00 EST 2003

As always, I was overwhelmed with my requests for info and manuals for an
HM102.  Thanks to all...question answered and manual on the way.

On to a more unusual one.  I was fortunate to acquire recently some very
ancient Heathkit test equipment, including an impedance bridge, a V4 VTVM,
and an IT-1 Isolation transformer. I've never even heard of the isolation
transformer.   Anyone have a manual or info about when it was produced?
Also can use a manual for the V4, but have one for the Impedance Bridge.
(It is dated 1949, which makes it the oldest kit in my collection, and
probably the oldest I've seen!)

Thanks
Ron K2RP