SB 303

Dale Jones aa7xx at SIPNSEARCH.COM
Wed Nov 26 13:14:10 EST 2003

On my SB 303, reference to RF Gain control,  when you turn the control
counter clockwise, the voice does not mute,  I thought the sound was
suppose to mute when turned fully counter clockwise, but the sound does not
change when turn counter clockwise or clockwise.

However when you pill the switch out it will mute  all the noise. and stays
muted regardless of turning the switch clockwise or counter clockwise

The question is  this the way the SB 303 works.

Thanks Dale AA7XX