Heathkit IO-12 'Scope

Ron ra.ah at RCN.COM
Sun Oct 19 22:35:51 EDT 2003

I have an O-12 'scope in pretty good working condition.
I am toying with the idea of parting it, since there
are several cosmetic parts I need for other Heathkit
instruments.

Before destroying a good unit, though, I would like
to survey IO-12 owner to see if people need -- or
would like to purchase as spare parts for the
future -- such generic parts as the CRT, 1V2 HV
rectifier, OR HV capacitors and model specific parts
such as the power transformer, Bezel, graticule, or
even the front panel (in very nice condition). The
case is also in good condition, though it will
benefit from a coat of paint (that I am willing to
provide).

I'll appreciate all responses,

-- Ron