FS: HN-31, AG-10, IO-4550, IG-4505

Mary Ann Burke burke59 at ADELPHIA.NET
Mon Oct 20 09:26:18 EDT 2003

I have some very nice Heathkits for sale.  My Dad is moving into an assisted living facility and has asked me to sell his "collection" for him.  He was an avid Heathkit builder and has about 40 pieces.  I can't guarantee that all items work as I don't know much about them, but my Dad assures me that they worked perfectly last time he used them.  All items have been stored in a clean, dry, smoke-free environment.  Here are a couple of them:

1.    HN-31 Cantenna, Best Offer + shipping from 21701.  Includes manual.  Both the Cantenna and manual are in excellent condition.  The Cantenna has been stored filled with transformer oil.  We just cleaned it out and it's perfect inside.  There are a few scratches in the paint on the can, but no rust.  Manual looks brand new, but checklist has been completed.

2.     AG-10 Sine-Square Wave Generator, Best Offer + shipping from 21701.  The face and cabinet have some small surface scratches, nothing major.  The original manual is in good condition and includes schematics.

3.     IO-4550 10 MHz Dual Trace Oscilloscope, Best Offer + shipping from 21701.  The face and cabinet are in mint condition.  The unit powers up and all knobs turn.  The original assembly and operation manuals along with schematics are included and are in good condition with the checklists completed.

4.    IG-4505 Oscilloscope Calibrator, Best Offer + shipping from 21701.  The face and cabinet are in mint condition.  When plugged in the power light comes on.  All knobs turn.  The original manual, including schematics, is in good condition with checklists completed.

I can provide pictures if you are interested and if you would like any additional info I can always ask my Dad!

More to come.....

Thanks,
Annie