SB-100 problems

Harvey Mitchell hmitchell3 at HOUSTON.RR.COM
Tue Oct 21 16:07:58 EDT 2003

I am trying to get an SB-100 working properly and have a couple of questions
for the list. Maybe some of you can help steer me in the right direction.
First, I can't seem to get a reading on the meter in the grid position. The
wiring seems to be correct, I get approximately -64 volts at the meter, but
no current reading. Second, I can get pretty close to full output on 20 and
15, but it is down to about +/- 50% on 40 and 80, with corresponding half
plate current readings.

I would appreciate any help I can get. Hopefully some of you guys have
experienced this before and can help me get this SB-100 back on the air.

Thanks,

Harvey, K5YU