Help with HW-101

Edward B Richards zuu6k at JUNO.COM
Tue Oct 28 15:19:32 EST 2003

Hi guys;

I am working on subject and have two questions.

1. It has been modified with a new switch and pot added to the front
panel. There is are 2 new terminal strips added and a feed-through on the
top of the VFO that looks new. Is anyone familiar with this modification:
RIT?  What was done so I can undo it? I have already replaced the front
panel with the 2 added holes in it.

2. The tab that sticks down from the front panel control, through the
slot in the bar that moves the 2 slide switches for filter selection hits
on the bottom chassis lip and makes selecting the filters hard. It has
already broken off the tab on the lever switch. What is the cure? I
cannot get the control out without removing the front panel again.

Any help will be most appreciated. Thank you.

Ed Richards K6UUZ