FS: Lots of Heathkits

Mary Ann Burke burke59 at ADELPHIA.NET
Tue Oct 28 16:27:25 EST 2003

Hi all,
I have the following Heathkits for sale:

1.    HD-1422-A, Antenna Noise Bridge, $29 + shipping from 21701.  The cabinet and face are in mint condition.  When plugged in the lights work and all knobs turn.  The original manual is included and is in excellent condition.

2.    IG-5280, RF Oscillator, $25 + shipping from 21701.  The cabinet is in good condition, but there are a few surface scratched.  The face is in excellent condition.  All knobs turn freely.  The original manual is included and is in excellent condition.

3.    IN-3117, Decade Resistance Kit, $35 + shipping from 21701.  The cabinet and face are in mint condition.  All knobs turn freely.  The original manual is included and is in mint condition.

4.    IO-101, Vectorscope, $20 + shipping from 21701.  The cabinet and face are in excellent conition.  When plugged in the lights work and all knobs turn freely.  The original manual is in good condition and includes schematics.

5.    IT-12, Visual Aural Signal Tracer, $30 + shipping from 21701.  The cabinet and face are in good condition with a few surface scratches.  When plugged in the lights and speaker work and all knobs turn freely.  The original manual is included and is in excellent condition.

6.    IPA-5280-1, AC Power Supply, $40 + shipping from 21701.  Excellent condition.    The original manual and schematics are included and are in excellent condition.

7.    PS-23, AC Power Supply, $45 + shipping from 21701.  Excellent condition.  The original manual is included and is in excellent condition.

8.    ET-3100B, Electronic Design Experimenter -- UNASSEMBLED, $49 + shipping from 21701.  In original shipping box, only opened to see what was inside.

9.    ET-3200, Electronic Design Experimenter, $22 + shipping from 21701.  In excellent condition.  When plugged in the lights work.  No manual.

I'm selling these items for my Dad.  I don't know much about them, but if you have any questions, I can ask him and get back to you.  He tells me that everything worked properly the last time he used it.  I can provide pictures if desired.

Thanks,
Annie