Stuff For Sale, or trade for something that don't eat

George R. Griesbach w5grg at COMFORTTEXAS.NET
Mon Sep 8 13:12:01 EDT 2003

Stuff for sale, less S + H from 78013

Rycom Navelex 0967-422-2010 R1307a/GR VLF receiver w/manual $400.00
This is a rack mounted receiver, so i have no case for it. I could make a
case for extra $$
It had a freq range of 3kc to 810 kc, and is 110vac powered. built to mil
spec, it receives AM,FM,Ussb,Lssb,cw,mcw,fsk copy of manual is here
http://www.comforttexas.net/w5grg/R1307A.pdf

Heathkit SB-303 - $300.00
Heathkit SB-401-  $275.00
Heathkit HW-101  $125.00

unbuilt IM-2400= was asking $300.00- make me an offer- just remember what a
new 512 mc freq counter would cost.
I have some heath test gear -I DO NOT have a list, please email me with your
wants.

I have 2 towers 60' and 100' if anyone is interested.

hallicrafters
s-58-$125.00 works
S-19 Sky Buddy- $100.00 needs TLC
SX-42  $200.00  needs TLC- very tube socket added + BNC phone, spkr, ant
jacks added, former CAP or military, has propeller decal on front.

Very neat HB transceiver 160+80m, very selective, all ss 12vdc power, have
manual and schematics
never measured output , but it is QRP. I also have a Speech processor (HB)
and a Freq counter (nixie tubes) for the transceiver.  Also , linear amp +
PS for same the linear has 1-6146, and 1-6cl6 driver, also manual and
schematic for it, also have mic and cables. All in working condition, have
got nice signal reports. All for $300.00 + S. H.

More to come

Thank You
George R. Griesbach W5GRG
505 River Oaks Rd.