Tube checker adapter

MIKE SOUHRADA wb9iog at REVEALED.NET
Mon Sep 8 17:31:25 EDT 2003

FRED HOLNAGEL wrote:

> Dear list.  Can anyone identify this adapter?  It is marked, "The
> "850" Adapter."  It has an octal plug-in and tests compactrons,
> novar, 10 pin, and nuvistor tubes. The three switches have an "S" on
> them . Got me baffled! Thanks for the space. Fred W7PRV

Fred
This might help.
I have an adapter almost like yours.
Model G-140 made by Precision Apparatus
Mine doesn't have any switches but a plug that
goes into my OLD Precision 910 tester.
That tester has also been modified with sockets for
miniature tubes. And  I have all the setting documentation
for it. I never found the full manual for the 910.
Coletronics  was a source for some of my material but they
don't list any adapters . Likely defunct now.
There is another company that might be related;
Paco-Precision  might be a successor firm.
Mike
Iowa