Tube checker adapter

Bob, WB2UJD BobbyTrip at AOL.COM
Mon Sep 8 22:16:15 EDT 2003

Now this sounds related to my recent quest (successful) for a Coletronics
B-16 adapter which allows compactron (among others) to be tested with tube
testers that would otherwise not accommodate these tubes (i.e., the TC-2 I recently
acquired).  My only problem at this point is how to set up (i.e., tube test
data.settings) for one of these newer tubes while using an older tube tester as
the tester???

for that matter with a TC-2 using a Coletronics B-16 adapter?  The indexing
scheme for the compactron socket is especially intriguing.  The B-16 adapter
instructions seem to provide little in the way of practical information for use.
 Any thoughts or guidance appreciated.

73,

Bob, WA2T