Tube checker adapter

Peter A Markavage pmarkavage at JUNO.COM
Tue Sep 9 15:59:49 EDT 2003

What you need is the TC-1/TC-2 tube test data book, dated 1975/76. It's
about 56 pages, including some additional supplements that update it to
10/1/76, and it includes the positioning of compactron tubes on the Model
B-16 adapter. For further info., availability, pricing , etc. drop me an
e-mail.

Pete, WA2CWA
www.manualman.com