Mint SB102 Station FOR SALE.

Greg Anders kg6yv at MINDSPRING.COM
Tue Sep 9 19:49:30 EDT 2003

    I have decided to sell a very clean SB102 station.  This package includes an SB102, Hp23A w/SB600 an external
    LMO (see details below) AND a BK RF speech Clipper (details below).  This  equipment is the cleanest, best assembled SB
    series I have ever seen.  The previous owner is an HP R&D technician.  Absolutely no solder flux on the boards, no lifted traces
    from overheating, etc.

    The external LMO was assembled by ordering an LMO and all the parts including the SB102 dial assembly from Heath and
    mounting it in an SP 600 cabinet.  The transceiver is equipped with the proper plug and the LMO has the SB 640 cable.

    The RF processor, manufactured for heathkit SB/HW series transmitters and transceivers is an RF clipper (like the Magnum 6).
    it comes with simple instructions for connection to the SB102.  I bought it some time ago and never got around to using it.  It is
    shown on top of the LMO in one of the pictures.

    Since the list does not accept attachments, please e-mail me for a large assortment of pictures detailing the exterior and interior
    of the equipment.

    The price for this package is $330.00.... plus shipping from zip 94588 (pleasanton, ca).

    Cheers,

    Greg   KG6YV